Get your brand aesthetic on lock
How to make a logo that’ll amp your brand:
1. Go to PicMonkey.com and open a blank canvas.
2. Design your logo with our free fonts and graphics. You can also use your favs with our tools!
3. Go to Canvas Color in the Basic Edits tab and check the Transparent canvas box.
4. Save your logo design with our integrated storage, so that you can make changes later.
5. Add your logo to your business card, use it to watermark social media images, and more.
Make a logo and master visual branding
- ”I love @PicMonkey so much! I use it for EVERY. SINGLE. THUMBNAIL! love love love!!!”
- “Makes my day to open up PM. Canva puts me to sleep."
- “With your instructions, I know that I will now be able to do what I see in my head! Without having to pay crazy money to a designer! You are making my business a bit more mine!"
- “Can I just express my love for @picmonkey and tell y'all it's my secret weapon for digital designs?”
- “Love PicMonkey! I’ve used several software editing programs, but PicMonkey is definitely my “go to” one! So easy and so user friendly!!! Thanks guys, for doing such a great job!!”
- “what a fabulous, creative tool! You provide such visual joy!”