The ice cream truck of summer content is here, and it’s playing a (non-annoying!) tune right outside your window! Come on down and get your textures, graphics and fonts. Here’s a step-by-step sampler of the new stuff in action; see how you can use them to happy up your images for summer.
To make this girl’s bubble wand explode with magic:
- Remove the color with Black and White effect.
- Add a Bokeh texture, rotating and resizing to position as bubbles.
- Add Firework graphics and resize.
- Tip: you can also change the color of the fireworks using the color palette.
To make this flag say Independence Day:
- Use rectangle graphic to create three horizontal stripes.
- Add Postal graphic (circle of stars) in white. Duplicate it to get a ring of blue stars. Erase all but the two in the middle.
- Add text to a photo: Quentin Caps and Justice by Dirt.
To bestow this super kid with awesome powers:
- Add Clouds texture. Erase the Clouds over your subject and change the blend mode to normal and the fade to 0.
- Add Dusk effect and erase where it occludes your subject.
- Add text: Verdana Bold.
To turn this lighthouse shot into a wistful reverie about beach town getaways:
- Apply Tranquil effect and then apply Dark Edges effect.
- Apply Papyrus texture, resizing larger to get paper grain showing.
- Add Postal graphics, setting one to fade a bit behind the other.
We hope we’ve sparked ideas for how you want to use the new content. Just try to keep the sand off your monitor, ‘kay?
Get a PicMonkey membership and bring your image creation ideas to life.