Put the power of holiday expression in your hands with PicMonkey.
Design your card
Whether you’re a snowflake aficionado, a family photo collage-ster, or just plan cuckoo for candy canes, express yourself with PicMonkey.
How to use PicMonkey’s holiday templates:
- From the PicMonkey homepage, hover over Design and click Templates, to see all of PicMonkey’s templates.
- Find the template you’re looking for by typing keywords into the search bar, using them drop-down category menus, or by clicking the popular tags.
- Once you find a template you like, click it to preview, and then click Customize to open it in the Editor.
- Customize your template by adding your own images, changing the text, or adjusting overlays.
Want more holiday template ideas from PicMonkey? Check out this article on our holiday templates.
How to use Santify:
- From the PicMonkey Editor, click the Themes tab (the second to last tab on the left side of the Editor) and select the Santa Land theme.
- Add a Cherry Nose by positioning the crosshair over your subject’s nose and adjusting the Redness and Size sliders to make it look as realistic (or not) as you want.
- Apply Rosy Cheeks to your subject’s face, shifting through the palette until you find a color that suits them, and then adjust the Fade slider so that it looks more realistic.
- Add final touches like Gray Hair, a Jolly Beard, and Kringle Caps.
To learn more about using Santify, check out our full tutorial.