Wanna learn how we made this Instagram post?
Watch the video and follow along with the step-by-step below!
Techniques used in this design: Applying textures to graphics
Create this look:
- Open a photo in the PicMonkey.com Editor.
- From the Graphics icon on the left, go to Whimsy > Star Signs. (We used Scorpio Star Sign).
- Add a Star Sign graphic.
- Make the background color of the graphic transparent using the Graphics palette.
- In the Layers palette, select the graphic and open Textures (the mesh diamond icon on the left).
- Select a Texture to apply to your graphic (we used a Glitter texture). Click Apply.
- Adjust the Fade slider to 0%, adjust the size of the texture if you want.
- Repeat steps 2-7, adding as many stars as you desire.
Your project is complete! The design automatically saves in Hub, our cloud-based storage platform. You can now share your gorgeous post to Instagram, or anywhere else you want to impress.
A PicMonkey subscription takes your designs to the next level—and the one after that.