Adding text effects is a great way to make your text POP. Here’s how to do it:
1. Pick a look from Effects in the Text palette (Drop Shadow, Knockout, Inner Shadow).
2. Adjust the color of your shadow.
3. Play around with the sliders until you are haaaaappy!
If you’re looking for some a more detailed guide, check out these posts:
- Tutorial: Add Depth to Your Words with Text Effects
- New Text Effects a.k.a. Start the Drop Shadow Party!
Making an image come through your text looks so cool, and is actually so easy to do! These are the very quick steps:
1. Pick an image or texture you want to fill in your text.
2. Open a blank canvas and make it white.
3. Add text.
4. Open your image by uploading Your Own overlay.
5. Set the Blend mode to Add or Lighten.
Check these articles out for more tips on creating gorgeous text masks:
Fonts are a beautiful thing. And they become even more beautiful when you pair up two different styles. Ever heard the saying “opposites attract”? Well it’s true, they DO! Especially when it comes to fonts. If you start off with a bold, tall, or large font, try pairing something like cursive or a subtle font to go with it.
Aaand for more pairing guidance, take a look at these:
Hey. You like whatchu see? There’s more where that comes from when you join PicMonkey.