Maybe we’re somewhat biased, but we know we have the greatest users. All year we’ve been totally blown away by the amount of PicMonkey creations that users like you are making to support your local charities and causes, making your communities a better place to live. We were so inspired by you guys that this holiday season we decided that it was time for us to give back as well.
We are extremely pleased to announce that this December we’re launching a #DesignDoesGood campaign. To kick off the campaign, we donated $5,000 to the California Fire Foundation. Every remaining Friday of this month, we’re giving away an additional $5,000 to a charity that you’re passionate about. Here’s how to enter:
- Make a design (or show us a design you’ve already made) that supports your cause. We’re talking flyers, social posts, all that jazz.
- Include a short description of the cause that you’re supporting, why it’s meaningful to you, and how you have used or plan to use your design.
- Include the hashtag #DesignDoesGood and post it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- We’ll pick one winner a week on Friday, December 14, 21, and 28.
- Contest closes on December 28, 2018.
New to design, but still want to enter? Here’s how to make a design.
We can’t wait to see what you guys come up with! Happy Holidays!