Wanna learn how we made this Instagram post?
Watch the video and follow along with the step-by-step below!
Techniques this design uses: Masking (Adding Textures) and Graphic Erase Tool
Create this look:
- Open a photo in the PicMonkey.com Editor.
- Add a graphic of your choice (we used Chalky Starburst).
- Resize to your liking (here, we made it the size of our canvas).
- In the Layers palette, select the graphic and open Textures (the mesh diamond icon on the left).
- Select a Texture to apply to your graphic (we used a Glitter texture). Click Apply.
- Using the Graphics palette, select Erase to remove parts of your graphic.
Your project is complete! The design automatically saves in Hub, our cloud-based storage platform. You can now share your gorgeous post to Instagram, or anywhere else you want to impress.
A PicMonkey subscription takes your designs to the next level—and the one after that.