The 411 on Pinterest Ads
There are five different types of Pinterest ads and each can help your business in its own way:
Promoted pins are a great way to draw visibility to pins you’ve already created. Promoted pins, like regular pins, come in three sizes—short (600 x 900 pixels), medium (600 x 1290 pixels), and long (600 x 1680 pixels).
Promoted video pins are the same sizes as regular pins, but they contain a short video. This is an eye-catching way to connect with other pinners.
One-tap pins take you directly to the website of whatever has been pinned. This is a great option if you’re promoting a product.
Promoted app pins let people go from Pinterest directly into the App Store and download your iOS app.
Cinematic pins use animation to get pinners to stop scrolling and stare.
Painless Pinterest ad templates
How to make a Pinterest ad
1. Open Templates from the PicMonkey homepage and click the “Pinterest” tag.
2. Browse the designs and pick one you like. Click Customize to open it in the Editor.
3. Add our fonts and graphics, or use your favorites with our tools.
4. Save it to your computer, or our integrated storage if you want to continue editing it later.
5. Add it to Pinterest and promote your new design.
Pin smarter with these helpful tips and tutorials
- With your instructions, I know that I will now be able to do what I see in my head! Without having to pay crazy money to a designer! You are making my business a bit more mine!PicMonkey User
- Love PicMonkey! I’ve used several software editing programs, but PicMonkey is definitely my “go to” one! So easy and so user friendly!!! Thanks guys, for doing such a great job!!PicMonkey User
- What a fabulous, creative tool! You provide such visual joy!PicMonkey User
- Makes my day to open up PM. Canva puts me to sleep.PicMonkey User
- With PicMonkey I can produce very professional images for marketing, social media, advertising, or personal use ... and it is super easy to use.