Ad design tips you need to know
Set yourself apart. Use stunning images and clever copy placement to visually stand out from the pack.
Solve problems. Show potential customers creative examples of how you’re gonna make their lives better.
Have a simple message. Write copy that’s easy to understand and remember by keeping things short, sweet, and punchy.
Want more ad design tips? Click the link below to check out our full article.
Design with an advertisement template
How to make an ad design
1. Open up templates from the PicMonkey homepage and click the “Ad” tag.
2. Find a design that speaks to you and click Customize.
3. Swap in your own text, logos, and pictures.
4. Save your design with our integrated storage feature, so that you can use it again.
5. Start spreading the word with your gorgeous new ad!
Win the ad design game with these tips and tutorials
- With your instructions, I know that I will now be able to do what I see in my head! Without having to pay crazy money to a designer! You are making my business a bit more mine!PicMonkey User
- Love PicMonkey! I’ve used several software editing programs, but PicMonkey is definitely my “go to” one! So easy and so user friendly!!! Thanks guys, for doing such a great job!!PicMonkey User
- What a fabulous, creative tool! You provide such visual joy!PicMonkey User
- Makes my day to open up PM. Canva puts me to sleep.PicMonkey User
- With PicMonkey I can produce very professional images for marketing, social media, advertising, or personal use ... and it is super easy to use.