Vanilla ice cream has a bad rap. Some say it’s boring but we know better. PicMonkey’s Basic Edits menu is sometimes brushed off as being, well, vanilla. In reality, it can be the first (or only) stop on your way to a better photo.
Here’s a taste of what Basic Edits has to offer:
- Crop lets you crop a photo and includes important preset sizes including Facebook Timeline and common print dimensions.
- Rotate lets you mirror your image, straighten or rotate it.
- Exposure makes adjustments with the quick and reliable “Auto adjust” button or with snazzy fine grain controls.
And there’s lots more.
However deep you go with Basic Edits, your photo’s bound to be better with a little love from that menu. This video tutorial will show you all all the ways to make it work for you.
Want more help getting started with PicMonkey? No problem:
- Create a colored canvas with Design
- Tutorial: Using Touch Up wisely
- Tutorial: Photo Editing for Cool Newbies