PicMonkey is looking for a few strong humans to help us bring fearless photo embetterment to the world. We’re a small shop and we act like a small shop that gets it done. We crank on all pistons, work like cray-zay, and then we go home to have actual lives, too. We’re in it for the unalloyed bliss of doing the coolest work on earth. You in?
Drop us a resume at email@example.com
PicMonkey is searching for an Android software engineer who wants to work on our beautiful and extremely popular consumer application here in Seattle. Creating our next generation experience on the Android platform is vital to making our customers happy - we can't wait! Come help us!
- Highly experienced working with Android distributions on consumer electronics products
- Excited about innovating new products that are used by millions of users
- Have been through multiple software development projects from beginning to end
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and never shy away from a challenge
- Very familiar with Android platform drivers and their respective integration points
- Data analysis and debugging
- Ability to code in JAVA and C/C++
- Design and architecture knowledge, as well familiarity with object oriented design patterns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of experience doing hands-on software development
- 2+ year of current experience working with Android
- Experience working on high-volume consumer products
- Knowledge of the Android framework on recent releases
Senior Frontend Engineer
PicMonkey is searching for a senior software engineer who wants to work on our beautiful and extremely popular consumer application here in Seattle. We use the coolest new technologies building great user experiences: Backbone, CoffeeScript, Bootstrap and Compass/Sass.
- You will be a major part of our very small and sharp engineering team. Working very closely with our Designers on their specifications and designs to improve and create PicMonkey features.
- Be excited about finding trends and patterns in this space to add new functionality and improve the product.
Skills and qualifications
- 5+ years commercial software development experience and BS in CS (or equivalent).
- Experience at all levels of the stack a plus.
- Experience with Python, Ruby, or SQL a plus.
- Strong visual and UI development experience with a love of clean and beautiful experiences.
- Mobile experience is a huge plus.