October 29, 2014
PicMonkey’s all about making software do your bidding; how about letting it pay your bills? Announcing the second annual PicMonkey College Scholarship competition. Take our survey and write a 400-500 word essay for your chance to win $1,000! Your entry just might win you $1,000 to help out with your college costs.
How to enter:
- Take our survey at Survey Monkey.
- Then, answer one of our two questions in 400-500 words.
- Email your response to email@example.com. The title of your email should be “PicMonkey Scholarship.”
- If your essay is an attachment, make the file name your full name-PicMonkey-Scholarship. (Example: George-Washington-PicMonkey-Scholarship)
- Submit by May 31, 2015.
In 400-500 words answer one of the following questions:
- Aww, man! You just HAD to be there! Tell us about a favorite photo and the story behind it. Why is it memorable? What did it capture? (Remember: we can’t see that photo, so make it come alive with your words.)
- Share a moment you wish you had a photograph to remember. What would that picture have captured? Take us back through time and frame it for us.
To be eligible:
- You need to be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or a freshman in college. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the PicMonkey staff.
We will choose and notify our winner by June 30, 2015, and we’ll mail him or her a $1,000 check.
Check out last year’s winning essay, by Liam McGill.