October 1, 2015
PicMonkey’s all about making web apps do your bidding; how about letting it pay your bills? Announcing the third annual PicMonkey College Scholarship competition. Take our survey, submit your favorite photo, and write a 250-500 word story behind the photo for a chance to win $1,000! Your entry just might win you $1,000 to help out with your college costs.
How to enter:
- Take our survey at Survey Monkey.
- Submit your favorite photo.
- In 250-500 words, tell us the story behind your favorite photo. Why is it memorable? What did it capture?
- Email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of your email should be “PicMonkey Scholarship.”
- Attach both your essay and photo, make the file name your full name-PicMonkey-Scholarship. (Example: George-Washington-PicMonkey-Scholarship)
- Submit by May 31, 2016.
To be eligible:
- You need to be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or a freshman in college. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the PicMonkey staff.
We will choose and notify our winner by June 30, 2016, and we’ll mail him or her a $1,000 check.