Share a photo
How to share a photo:
- Open and edit your photo just like you normally would.
- When you're done you can either save right away, or hold off saving until after you share. (No pressure.)
- Click Share on the top toolbar.
- Share by clicking the boxes for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Tumblr, or just by sending an email.
- Don’t forget to add a caption: “Look, Ma, no hands!”
- Click Do it! to share to the social network you've selected.
- If you don’t want to share right this minute, but you want to have the option to share later, click Do it! without selecting any of the share options. PicMonkey will create a share page with a link that you can navigate back to at any time.
- When tweeting, don’t forget your share page URL will be included. Watch that Twitter character limit or risk being ellipsisized...
- If you choose Facebook, the photo will be uploaded to your Facebook PicMonkey album.
- Copy the delete link if you think you may want to remove your PicMonkey share page in the future. If you forget to copy it and really want that sucker gone, get in touch; we’re happy to help.