Share a photo
How to share a photo:
- Open and edit your photo just like you always do.
- Instead of (or in addition to) saving your photo when you’re done, click Save’s neighbor: “Share.”
- Share by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Tumblr, We Heart It or just by sending an email.
- Don’t forget to add a caption. “Look, Ma, no hands!”
- Click “Do it!” As soon as you do, you can link to your share page and see for yourself what a beautiful thing it is, and all those you shared with can now re-share!
- If you don’t want to share right this minute, but you want to create the Share page, you can do that. Just click “Do it!” without selecting any of the share options.
- When tweeting, don’t forget your Share page URL will be included. Watch that Twitter post ticker or risk being ellipsisized...
- If you choose Facebook, the photo will be uploaded to your Facebook PicMonkey album.
- Copy the delete link if you think you may want to remove the share page in the future. If you forget to copy it and really want that sucker gone, get in touch; we’re happy to help.