Real Marketing Solutions
Are you creative? Do you love making standout visual designs for your social posts, party invitations, and other projects? Do you dream of starting your own company one day, or maybe you already have a side hustle? Read on to learn more about this paid internship ($2,000 for 40 hours) for the 2019-2020 school year.
Real Marketing Solutions, a marketing company that works with real estate agents and loan officers to improve their social media presence and strategy, is looking for an intern to help with our visual communications.
Social Media Internship
Internship Job Description
- You will be responsible for creating social media posts and copy for our clients.
- The internship will last approximately 8 weeks and involve working about 5 hours a week. Start and end dates are flexible.
- You will receive a social media strategy for a client, including specific topics and ideas. You will then research post ideas, write copy for the posts, and create graphics or source pictures for the posts. Occasionally, a video post will require some editing. You will develop skills in creating social media posts that are visually appealing and engaging, helping to foster relationships for our clients. You will work with the content director to make sure all posts are up to our clients’ standards.
- You should feel comfortable creating graphics and have solid copywriting skills. You should also have knowledge of what makes a good social media post and how to create one.
- Application process:
- Please provide a resume and a portfolio of at least 4 social media samples. Let us know about any past experience in the real estate or mortgage industries. We’d also love to hear why you are interested in working for Real Marketing Solutions!
- The interview process will take place over video phone call.
- The decision will likely be made within a week.
- You can submit your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
About PicMonkey: Internship Sponsor
PicMonkey offers easy-to-use online tools that help people and businesses create stunning visuals for social media, digital marketing, and beyond. We’re underwriting 20 different internships throughout the country during the 2019-2020 school year.
Our aim is to pair smart, entrepreneurial college students with our brand ambassadors: successful women entrepreneurs with thriving businesses. These internships will focus on visual communications, so it’s an ideal internship for students who love social media, graphic design, or photography, and who want to get experience in any of these areas.
What PicMonkey gets in return: We’re excited to support women (of all ages!) in business. We also get the opportunity to introduce our awesome tools to women who want to take their visual marketing to the next level.