Money & Mimosas Job Description
Are you creative? Do you love making standout visual designs for your social posts, party invitations, and other projects? Do you dream of starting your own company one day, or maybe you already have a side hustle? Read on to learn more about this paid internship ($2,000 for 40 hours) for the 2019-2020 school year.
Money & Mimosas / Danetha Doe, a money blog for women
Internship Job Description
- Work with Danetha to develop consistent branding, positioning, voice and messaging for her Instagram account. Create high-quality social media graphics and own the content calendar for Danetha’s Instagram.
- 1-3 hours per week beginning November 4, 2019 through April 30, 2020.
- You’ll work directly with Danetha to produce a monthly content calendar and create high quality graphics for her Instagram. You’ll learn the fundamentals of personal branding, how to grow a digital community and how to make money as a social media influencer!
- Qualifications: pop culture obsessed, avid social media user and passionate about women’s empowerment
- To apply, please send links to your social media accounts and an email answering these three questions (answer with five sentences max per question) : 1) Describe a situation where you had to stand up for something you believed in and what did you learn from the experience? 2) Name one celebrity you love and why. 3) Fast forward five years from now, what does your dream life look like?
- Interview will be via video call (Zoom)
- Decision will be made October 25
- Please send application information to email@example.com
About PicMonkey: Internship Sponsor
PicMonkey offers easy-to-use online tools that help people and businesses create stunning visuals for social media, digital marketing, and beyond. We’re underwriting 20 different internships throughout the country during the 2019-2020 school year.
Our aim is to pair smart, entrepreneurial college students with our brand ambassadors: successful women entrepreneurs with thriving businesses. These internships will focus on visual communications, so it’s an ideal internship for students who love social media, graphic design, or photography, and who want to get experience in any of these areas.
What PicMonkey gets in return: We’re excited to support women (of all ages!) in business. We also get the opportunity to introduce our awesome tools to women who want to take their visual marketing to the next level.