Melinda Rodrigues Job Description
Are you creative? Do you love making standout visual designs for your social posts, party invitations, and other projects? Do you dream of starting your own company one day, or maybe you already have a side hustle? Read on to learn more about this paid internship ($2,000 for 40 hours) for the 2019-2020 school year.
Melinda Rodrigues of 278 Marketing, a marketing strategy and content creation firm, is looking for an intern to assist with digital marketing and visual communications.
Social Media Specialist
Internship Job Description
- You will be responsible for creating social media posts for clients and scheduling them for the appropriate platforms.
- The internship will run from November to February, and will involve approximately 2 hours of work per week.
- You will produce graphic and posts in the voice of the client and will learn how a small marketing agency runs.
- You should be able to use PicMonkey; be familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn; and have an understanding of social media scheduling tools.
- Please provide a resume, cover letter, 2 references, and 5 work samples that are relevant for this role.
- The interview will be conducted via Zoom.
- A decision will be made by late October 2019.
- Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About PicMonkey: Internship Sponsor
PicMonkey offers easy-to-use online tools that help people and businesses create stunning visuals for social media, digital marketing, and beyond. We’re underwriting 20 different internships throughout the country during the 2019-2020 school year.
Our aim is to pair smart, entrepreneurial college students with our brand ambassadors: successful women entrepreneurs with thriving businesses. These internships will focus on visual communications, so it’s an ideal internship for students who love social media, graphic design, or photography, and who want to get experience in any of these areas.
What PicMonkey gets in return: We’re excited to support women (of all ages!) in business. We also get the opportunity to introduce our awesome tools to women who want to take their visual marketing to the next level.