Kimberly DeMile of the Federal Way Jazzercise Studio Job Description
Are you creative? Do you love making standout visual designs for your social posts, party invitations, and other projects? Do you dream of starting your own company one day, or maybe you already have a side hustle? Read on to learn more about this paid internship ($2,000 for 40 hours) for the 2019-2020 school year.
Kimberly DeMile of the Federal Way Jazzercise Studio, a fitness studio offering boot camp, HIIT, and age-specific classes, is looking for a social media and digital marketing intern.
Social Media Content Creator
Internship Job Description
- You will be responsible for creating and schedule social media posts for a variety of fitness classes.
- The internship will run from November 1 to March 30 and will require approximately 2 hours per week.
- Under the direction of the studio owner, you will gain experience in digital communications as well as an understanding of the techniques used in marketing a fitness studio.
- You should be able to use PicMonkey, be familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn, and have an understanding of social media scheduling tools.
- Please provide a resume, cover letter, and 2 references.
- Interviews will be conducted over the phone.
- Decisions will be made as soon as possible.
- Please submit your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About PicMonkey: Internship Sponsor
PicMonkey offers easy-to-use online tools that help people and businesses create stunning visuals for social media, digital marketing, and beyond. We’re underwriting 20 different internships throughout the country during the 2019-2020 school year.
Our aim is to pair smart, entrepreneurial college students with our brand ambassadors: successful women entrepreneurs with thriving businesses. These internships will focus on visual communications, so it’s an ideal internship for students who love social media, graphic design, or photography, and who want to get experience in any of these areas.
What PicMonkey gets in return: We’re excited to support women (of all ages!) in business. We also get the opportunity to introduce our awesome tools to women who want to take their visual marketing to the next level.