Jenna Kutcher Job Description
Are you creative? Do you love making standout visual designs for your social posts, party invitations, and other projects? Do you dream of starting your own company one day, or maybe you already have a side hustle? Read on to learn more about this paid internship ($2,000 for 40 hours) for the 2019-2020 school year.
Jenna Kutcher is a photographer, podcaster, and educator based in Minnesota. She helps entrepreneurs grow profitable, passionate, authentic businesses that allow them to live more and work less. Team Jenna Kutcher makes graphics to spread across our social channels, and we get millions of views each month. We need help creating beautiful, branded, and fun graphics to share on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and more.
Social Media Intern Job Description
This role will involve the following activities:
- Designing social media posts and story graphics
- Designing pin graphics for Pinterest
- Helping create digital marketing materials such as downloadable freebies
- Helping create design templates for various social channels
5 hours/week for 8 weeks, start and end dates are negotiable
You will report to Team JK’s integrator and right-hand gal, Marisa, and you’ll be guided by Jenna, who will help you create on-brand templates and graphics
Applicants should have:
- Samples of work you’ve done that demonstrate your style and ability
- A familiarity with the Jenna Kutcher brand
- The ability to receive feedback and take action
- A desire to work with a team of awesome women
To apply for this position:
- Send a letter explaining why you want to be on this team
- Include samples of work you have created and/or a page of design ideas/mockups for the Jenna Kutcher brand
- We will conduct a phone interview with a few finalists
- Please send materials to: Marisa@jennakutcher.com
About PicMonkey: Internship Sponsor
PicMonkey offers easy-to-use online tools that help people and businesses create stunning visuals for social media, digital marketing, and beyond. We’re underwriting 20 different internships throughout the country during the 2019-2020 school year.
Our aim is to pair smart, entrepreneurial college students with our brand ambassadors: successful women entrepreneurs with thriving businesses. These internships will focus on visual communications, so it’s an ideal internship for students who love social media, graphic design, or photography, and who want to get experience in any of these areas.
What PicMonkey gets in return: We’re excited to support women (of all ages!) in business. We also get the opportunity to introduce our awesome tools to women who want to take their visual marketing to the next level.