FAME IMC Internship – Fall / Winter 2019
Dates: November 1 – December 1, 2019
FAME Integrated Marketing Communication is seeking an intern to contribute to the management and organization for client and in-house projects across the FAME multimedia platform.
About FAME Integrated Marketing Communications:
FAME IMC cultivates the birth of new beginnings, bringing into fruition product launches and integrated marketing campaigns for dynamic consumer brands globally. Our services include brand strategy, creative development, media production, printing and publishing, and multicultural and millennial engagement. FAME clientele consists of local, national and global businesses and spans across a variety industries and sectors.
Our greatest strength is our integrated approach to consumer and client engagement. We use an in-house, integrated model to engineer compelling stories to reflect our client’s brand precisely, on and offline. FAME IMC is a subsidiary of FAME Enterprises, a multimedia production company headquartered in Chicago, IL.
This is an exciting opportunity for a rising creative professional to showcase their talent with the intention to become a Content Manager. FAME Integrated Marketing interns receive hands-on experience to better understand the ins and outs of media and marketing from many sides. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to work part-time, Tuesdays-Thursdays during Fall/Winter 2019 with the possibility to return for a full time freelance position in 2020 based on the intern’s 360 experience and fit at FAME. The FAME IMC intern will sit in FAME’s Integrated Marketing department and work closely with mentors who assign marketing and project tasks and provide active feedback along the way.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with production shoots and content curation
- Writing concise and effective copy for communications (blogging, emails, editorial articles, social media copy, customer testimonials, landing pages and case studies) to prospects and customers
- Scripting short promotional videos
- Supporting FAME’s participation in industry events (client pop-up shops, networking mixers etc.)
- Assisting with execution of marketing campaigns and internal communication
- Mining FAME’s marketing database
- Engaging with consumers, clients and potential stakeholders on various marketing channels on behalf of FAME Enterprises
- Monitoring and analyzing marketing activity (email, social media, website) and provide reports/make recommendations
Honesty/Integrity, Client-Focused, Accountability, Tenacity, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Flexibility, Adaptability. For this position, a growing skillset of excellent Communication (primarily written), Creativity and Project Management are encouraged.
Successful candidate must be working on a Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum GPA of 2.9 in their major area of study.
No prior experience required but a strong desire for a career in Marketing or Communications is ideal.
Skills and Abilities:
Intellectual and practical curiosity are required to excel in this position.
Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
Must have an interest in Creative Marketing and Business.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the subject line “Online Marketing Intern”
- Include resume and brief cover letter explaining why you are interested and qualified
- Due to the high numbers of applicants for this position, we regret that we can only respond to candidates that we would like to interview
About PicMonkey: Internship Sponsor
PicMonkey offers easy-to-use online tools that help people and businesses create stunning visuals for social media, digital marketing, and beyond. We’re underwriting 20 different internships throughout the country during the 2019-2020 school year.
Our aim is to pair smart, entrepreneurial college students with our brand ambassadors: successful women entrepreneurs with thriving businesses. These internships will focus on visual communications, so it’s an ideal internship for students who love social media, graphic design, or photography, and who want to get experience in any of these areas.
What PicMonkey gets in return: We’re excited to support women (of all ages!) in business. We also get the opportunity to introduce our awesome tools to women who want to take their visual marketing to the next level.