Add your own watermark, logo, or overlay with PicMonkey's online photo editing tool.
In two shakes of a monkey's tail, you can add your own watermark, logo, or overlay to your photo or collage!
1. Open a photo in PicMonkey.
2. Click the "Overlay" tab on the far left side of the panel (it's the butterfly).
3. Click "Your Own" at the top of the list of overlays.
4. A box will pop up that allows you to select from the files on your computer. Select your previously created logo or watermark.
5. You can change the color, fade it, erase parts of it, and select one of the preset Blend Modes, or rotate the overlay.
If you’re more of a visual type we created this awesome Video Tutorial: Get Stuck on Overlays just for you! You are guaranteed to be a watermark, logo and overlay expert after watching it.