> How To Add A Watermark To Photos
Add watermark to your photo
Add your own watermark, logo, or overlay with PicMonkey's online photo editing tool.
Add your own watermark, logo, or overlay to your photo or collage in two shakes of a monkey's tail! Here are the quick steps:
1. Open a photo in PicMonkey.
2. Click the "Overlay" tab on the far left side of the panel (it's the butterfly).
3. Click "Your Own" at the top of the list of overlays.
4. A box will pop up that allows you to select from the files on your computer. Select your previously created logo or watermark.
5. You can change the color, fade it, erase parts of it, and select one of the preset Blend Modes, or rotate the overlay.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Still need help?
Let us know!
©Copyright 2014 PicMonkey
Follow us on: